Datascope Spectrum Features:
- Bright, 12.1" color display with auto-adjustable large numerics and waveforms for optimal visibility.
- Standard functions that you need, including 3 or 5-lead ECG, Non-Invasive Blood Pressure (NIBP), IBP, Masimo SET SpO2, temperature, and printer.
- Configurable graphical and list trends provide a comprehensive record of each patient's vital signs data. The new quick trend gives a snapshot view of your patient's blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and heart rate.
- Cardiac Output
Datascope Gas Module SE Features:
- Ergonomic Design:
- Compact and lightweight.
- Ideal for all environments - Meets the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital and freestanding surgical center.
- Ability to fully integrate into Datascope Passport 2, Spectrum, and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath, fast O2, CO2, N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents.
- Spirometry measures patient's airway pressures and lung volumes.
- Provides identification and quantification of:
- O2, CO2, N2O.
- Halothane, Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Enflurane.