- Precise: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Standard: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Macro: 470 kHz sinusoid
- Low: 390 kHz sinusoid. Similar to the Pure Cut mode except the maximum voltage is limited to a lower value.
- Pure: 390 kHz sinusoid
- Blend: 390 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
Output power changes by less than 15% or 5 watts, whichever is greater, as the line voltage varies from 104-132 volts and 208-264 volts (at rated load).
- Desiccate: 240 kHz sinusoid repeated at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
- Fulgurate: 390 kHz damped sinusoid bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 or 57 kHz into 500 ohms
- Spray: 390 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a randomized repetition centered at 28 kHz. Frequencies include 21 kHz
Low Frequency Leakage (50-60 Hz)
Source current, patient leads, all outputs tied together
PER = 98
- Normal polarity, intact chassis ground: <10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Sink current, 140V applied, all inputs: < 50 µA
PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator’s ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
Input Power Requirements
Operating range is 85 to 132 AC volts. Maximum current is 7 amperes in Cut and 4 amperes in Coag.
High Frequency Leakage
- Bipolar: Less than 60 mA (rms)
- Monopolar: Less than 150 mA (rms)